THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone from India?
Anyone from India?
We can give each other honest feedback. PM me if interested.
Re: Anyone from India?
hi there I am from india.

Re: Anyone from India?
Hey did you visit Kerala doc? I remember you saying.
Re: Anyone from India?
Hi there , scheduled appointment on 11th April . Will keep posted the results
Re: Anyone from India?
Iv seen those videos a couple of yrs bck..n i wish to make an appoinemnt ven i next visit india.. the ENT doctor in kerala had dealt vit quite a good no of these cases, though im unsure of the post surgery results.but good thing is that u atleast get a listening ear vit the doctor...n im pretty sure atleast one of those patients would be on this forum..can such people get back to us on the forum or thru d personal msg n b a great help by sharing ur experience
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Re: Anyone from India?
hello everyone,
yes I have visited dr paulose this april 12th . he checked my mouth throat blood ct scan of sinus etc. in my case he didn't find much he told me my tonsils are bad and pharygintitis and very lil sinus infection.
he removed my tonsils , sinus wash done. and also phaygintis exactly I don't know he used laser or not for that.
result as of now very less reactions. but still have bb I guess. but I feel nasal bb 80 percent gone. mouth bb still 50 percent is there m just waiting for few more months and observe and will mail dr paulose. he is very good doctor I will definitely recommend people to go to him those who have bb problm.
will post you further updates. thank u.
yes I have visited dr paulose this april 12th . he checked my mouth throat blood ct scan of sinus etc. in my case he didn't find much he told me my tonsils are bad and pharygintitis and very lil sinus infection.
he removed my tonsils , sinus wash done. and also phaygintis exactly I don't know he used laser or not for that.
result as of now very less reactions. but still have bb I guess. but I feel nasal bb 80 percent gone. mouth bb still 50 percent is there m just waiting for few more months and observe and will mail dr paulose. he is very good doctor I will definitely recommend people to go to him those who have bb problm.
will post you further updates. thank u.
Re: Anyone from India?
This was expected. They do all test and finally come to tonsilotomy. If u found benifits from it then good. Hope you get cured soon.
Re: Anyone from India?
Dear Sopo in all cases it wont b tonsilotomy. he will check and tell you as he find any problem in you. its your wish to decide u want further treatment from him or not. he will not do tonsil surgery if it not a cause. when I have visited him same day one more patient was complaining bad breath his tonsil were proper so dr told him clearly he will not touch tonsils he shuld go to gastrologist bcoz he cant find any ent problem.
I am not telling that everybody shud go there only. but its good to find out what is really causing the problem bcoz its very hard to find out the reason for bb for most of the cases.
can go any doctor but shud not stop till we get cure . I wish all people who suffer from this bb get cured including me.
I am not telling that everybody shud go there only. but its good to find out what is really causing the problem bcoz its very hard to find out the reason for bb for most of the cases.
can go any doctor but shud not stop till we get cure . I wish all people who suffer from this bb get cured including me.
Re: Anyone from India?
I'm from California
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.