THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

H pylori

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 am

H pylori

Post by lolla123 »

Does h pylori give most of you (us) B.B.? If this has indeed something to do with it then what are some of the other symptoms you have experienced? (Those that have tested positive for h pylori) I am thinking to go to my gp and ask for a blood test to test it as I am in a hopeless position at the moment, dentist says my oral health is fine I am currently taking oregano oil pills and probiotics but I don’t think it’s making a difference, I know there must be something wrong because chronic bad breath is just not normal is it? There has to be something causing it but I really have no idea as to what that could be at least for me. I have tried the spit test for Candida and didn’t really notice stringy bits, plus taking the oregano oil and not eating too much sugar and many candida symptoms don’t really apply to me but same with h pylori so if I don’t have neither of these 2 issues and no sinus issues I really have no idea where else to go... what do you guys think? :(
Just4life
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 pm
Gender:

Re: H pylori

Post by Just4life »

Hi ,
I Have bb for long time... all dentist, ent and gastrologist saying is all good but bb still there!!!
Just have test for h.p and is positive and I taking antibiotics ( nearly finished) and see if that's help.... my last hope.. . Do test for h.p from stool not from blood
All the best
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: H pylori

Post by micca4455 »

Hi just4life..
I was also diagnosed with h. Pylori infection(+) and finished taking antibiotics.. But i guess it didnt help. my bb still there.. My doctors says HP has nothing to do with BB. I really dont know what to do more about this f* BB. I am actually planning to undergo for endoscopy to see if there is something wrong with my internal that cause me chronic BB.

@just4life If you have some improvements regarding your medication pls do update..
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: H pylori

Post by micca4455 »

@lolla123 @Just4life
Do you have email add? Or contact no. Pls pm me here is may email [email protected] i need someone to talk guys about this bb problem. Thankyou
rinitico
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Colombia
Gender:

Re: H pylori

Post by rinitico »

You should definitely go for endoscopy, and if possible ask doctor to take some samples to the lab.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗