THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.
Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.
I suffer from fecal nose odor and bad breath. Yesterday, I had eaten corn with my dinner, about 2 hours later I had a bowel movement and there was some corn in there, and I had not eaten any corn in two weeks until yesterday. I dont think food is supposed to pass through the digestive system that fast. Could this be a sign that I have a stomach or intestinal issue and that this could be causing my fecal nasal odor and bad breath?
Re: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.
Try digestive enzyme. One bb sufferer is cured by them
Re: Food passing through my system too fast, wondering if it's related to my bb and nasal odor.
If it's coming from both your nose and mouth, i would look into getting a chest x-ray and a sinus scan.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.