THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Deep cleaning....
Deep cleaning....
Hi
My dentist says that my gums look very bad and I need deep cleaning. I'm bit confused because I been seen by 5 different dentist and he is only one told me that... I have appointed booked for tomorrow for one side only .
Any of you have deep gums cleaning? Do you think that can help? Just can't wait till tomorrow to see ... only hope left to get my life back ....
Over 15 years with bb . All dentist,gp, ent, gastrologist can't help...
My dentist says that my gums look very bad and I need deep cleaning. I'm bit confused because I been seen by 5 different dentist and he is only one told me that... I have appointed booked for tomorrow for one side only .
Any of you have deep gums cleaning? Do you think that can help? Just can't wait till tomorrow to see ... only hope left to get my life back ....
Over 15 years with bb . All dentist,gp, ent, gastrologist can't help...
Re: Deep cleaning....
Someone here recently got cured from a deep cleaning.
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB ... f=1&t=7129
http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB ... f=1&t=7129
Re: Deep cleaning....
I wish you get cured after that
Re: Deep cleaning....
Update
I had only one side done today and next week will be left side.... but nothing change for me still bad taste ( smell )
In my mouth.... but I will go next week and see what happens.
Any of you been seen by periodontics? I visited a lot of dentist but never periodontics....
I had only one side done today and next week will be left side.... but nothing change for me still bad taste ( smell )
In my mouth.... but I will go next week and see what happens.
Any of you been seen by periodontics? I visited a lot of dentist but never periodontics....
Re: Deep cleaning....
Why did you split the cleaning into 2 sessions? I have seen the major dental institutions. I guess the dentists would have referred me to a specialist if they suspect I could have any periodontal problem. A dentist gave me some strong mouthwash that is meant for gingivitis to try anyway. It didn't help.Just4life wrote:Update
I had only one side done today and next week will be left side.... but nothing change for me still bad taste ( smell )
In my mouth.... but I will go next week and see what happens.
Any of you been seen by periodontics? I visited a lot of dentist but never periodontics....
Re: Deep cleaning....
He told me I need deep cleaning and is two appointments, half hour each. He asked me if I want see specialist but is gone cost me from 1000 to 3000 pounds... is bit to expensive for me I will try to go abroad to see specialist because is more cheaper and for now I did deep cleaning for 250£...
Re: Deep cleaning....
Usually deep cleaning is done in parts.first half and second half, so they you can chew on the other side to avoid pain.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.