Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Hi all
Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free
it is very confusing. But I have still bad taste in the mouth at home but no smell??? Or maybe my wife get used to the smell?
Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Most likely they are lying to you or their sense of smell has a problem. You can read news about people diagnosed with fish odor and the doctors said they can't smell it too. My father also always says he doesn't smell anything. He asked his friend to talk outside because the house stinks. My aunts and uncles always treat me like I don't smell at all. But their teenage kids will pinch their nose. Surprisingly, young kids usually don't react. Maybe they can't detect the smell or don't understand the smell yet. They automatically find me and will stay with me for hours.Just4life wrote:Hi all
Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free![]()
it is very confusing. But I have still bad taste in the mouth at home but no smell??? Or maybe my wife get used to the smell?
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Same here. At home I feel very fresh. My mom usually comments when my breath in unbearable, but most of the time she doesn't. But when I go out I get reactions. I feel it's the nervousness. Body produces chemicals when we are stressed.
Can you tell me are you a shy kind of person by nature?
Can you tell me are you a shy kind of person by nature?
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Just4life wrote:Hi all
Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free![]()
it is very confusing. But I have still bad taste in the mouth at home but no smell??? Or maybe my wife get used to the smell?
what about when u r in the car driving with them with the windows up?
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Yes they opening windows or sitting on back sits... nightmare.
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Just4life wrote:Yes they opening windows or sitting on back sits... nightmare.
I've no idea tbh. Mine smell all the time lol
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Just4life wrote:Hi all
...
@Just4life ,
"..still bad taste in the mouth..."
This day i have read lot of trash by so-called expert dentist advicer's outside this forum.
well, let me use this opportunity to share by opinion. as bb suferer, onething that has come to my observation about different reaction(s) from various people is this.
For the benefit of this comment, i will like to split this into two group's
Group A - The people who slightly familiar to you breath i.e family member's,colleague who live close to your home
Group B - Those who are unfamiliar to you. i.e the stranger's or visitor's that get in contact with you once a while.
Group A - this group of people knows that your breath is bad but, over a period of time, they become familiar to your breath that it now makes different as to whether or not your breath is fresh or sticky. So, my advice is donot based your confirmation based on the reaction of this group of people except, when you no longer perceive the sour taste (sour mouth) (self-confirmation method)
The Group B are people (stranger's,your colleague at work can be included here since,you only meet with them during working hour's) They perceive unsual smell that can send them into confusion. They may remain silent or slight withdraw back during conversation with you but, the reaction on their face is evident.
This are the group of people that help's in confirmation if your breath is fresh or not, Their reaction is based on what they perceive
NOTE : the first group will help you to develop some self-confidence (motivation) while working out lasting solution to bb
Pls, check my thread on handling depression & suicital taught's.
Thank's
Smilinagain 2 you
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
I can try, I have nothing to lose...
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
why are you posting same post over and over again?Tim wrote:Thank you Just4life.
first of all contact admin.
I dont think we can do it without their agreement.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.