THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Metronidazole powder works
Metronidazole powder works
It works temporarily but it does work so maybe it's something to do with the stomach for me. I out it in water and drink it
Re: Metronidazole powder works
Hi crazy4it
Metronidazole is an antibiotic right? Do u have any stomach problem? I also went to this med because i was diagnose with + h. Pylori infection.. My doctor prescribed me that med. Do we same problem? Pls reply..
Metronidazole is an antibiotic right? Do u have any stomach problem? I also went to this med because i was diagnose with + h. Pylori infection.. My doctor prescribed me that med. Do we same problem? Pls reply..
Re: Metronidazole powder works
Hi yes it's an antibiotic. I was also diagnosed with h pylori. I went to 2 different doctors one said I dont and one said I do.
Re: Metronidazole powder works
HP really cause bb?! What is your breath smell like? I have fart breath even 3 meters away people smell my stinks breath.. Even if i dont talk the bad smell still come out. This situation really ruin my normal life.. I was planning to undergo for endoscopy to see if i have severe stomach problem..
Re: Metronidazole powder works
Where are you from? I am from philippines. Here is my email account [email protected]
Re: Metronidazole powder works
What is breath smell like?
Re: Metronidazole powder works
I don't know if h pylori causes bb or not but when I was on the medication it was surreal I was able to flirt with women and have a great time.
Re: Metronidazole powder works
If you dont mind.. What is your breath smell like having h. Pylori infection? Just wanted to know so that i can compare with mine.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.