THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wtf?
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Wtf?
Sitting in class and to my left side I got two people sniffing extremely loud excessively swiping their noses and to my right I got people covering their noses with their shirts like what the ***k? I get anxiety because of it, it’s pissing me off and I can’t ****ing pay attention to the lecture please help. Does anyone else get these same people doing this shit? I have my mouth ducking closed like what???
Re: Wtf?
You just described my everyday. Sometimes it works to don't give a ***k about anything, thinking 'i'm doing a lot to struggle this shit so ***k you' and put yourself above the others. It is difficult but once in a while it helps to concentrate.
Re: Wtf?
The struggle i am going since 6 years. Dont worry just try be away , i mean just find far benches at last or where there is a vacancy or just sit back at last. Thats all we can do with nasal breath. The fuc***ing thing. Hard luck .
-
Cursed4eva
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:45 pm
Re: Wtf?
Sounds like nasal bad breath
Re: Wtf?
It sounds like you have sinus BB. Maybe not but it’s what I have. 30 now. Haven’t found a cure but I found a way to hold it bay Fairly well with some breakouts of course.
Question, do you have chronic post nasal drip? Do you feel mucus constantly in your throat? Really bad breath when you swallow? This is what I have.
I nasal irrigate with a nasal squeeze bottle filled with saline, grapefruit seed extract and a product called alkalol and finally always DISTILLED water. Once in the morning and once before bed. I still stay away from trigger foods and alcohol but this helps pretty well. Also, it’s gross but spit up as much mucus as you can.
Hope this helps. The first step to treatment is diagnosing, second is treatment. I just diangnosed myself after seeing docs, ents etc. they didn’t help much. Now mind you, my problem is my sinuses but it might derive from something else.. stomach etc. everything is one and something elsewhere in your body might be effecting your sinuses.
Question, do you have chronic post nasal drip? Do you feel mucus constantly in your throat? Really bad breath when you swallow? This is what I have.
I nasal irrigate with a nasal squeeze bottle filled with saline, grapefruit seed extract and a product called alkalol and finally always DISTILLED water. Once in the morning and once before bed. I still stay away from trigger foods and alcohol but this helps pretty well. Also, it’s gross but spit up as much mucus as you can.
Hope this helps. The first step to treatment is diagnosing, second is treatment. I just diangnosed myself after seeing docs, ents etc. they didn’t help much. Now mind you, my problem is my sinuses but it might derive from something else.. stomach etc. everything is one and something elsewhere in your body might be effecting your sinuses.
Re: Wtf?
Batman, how do you keep it at bay?Batman30 wrote:It sounds like you have sinus BB. Maybe not but it’s what I have. 30 now. Haven’t found a cure but I found a way to hold it bay Fairly well with some breakouts of course.
Question, do you have chronic post nasal drip? Do you feel mucus constantly in your throat? Really bad breath when you swallow? This is what I have.
I nasal irrigate with a nasal squeeze bottle filled with saline, grapefruit seed extract and a product called alkalol and finally always DISTILLED water. Once in the morning and once before bed. I still stay away from trigger foods and alcohol but this helps pretty well. Also, it’s gross but spit up as much mucus as you can.
Hope this helps. The first step to treatment is diagnosing, second is treatment. I just diangnosed myself after seeing docs, ents etc. they didn’t help much. Now mind you, my problem is my sinuses but it might derive from something else.. stomach etc. everything is one and something elsewhere in your body might be effecting your sinuses.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.