THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I’m cured
I’m cured
Hello all,
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a few years and always promised myself that if I found a cure I would come back and post it with hopes that it would help others. I’ll try to keep this short.
My issues:
1) bad breath that literally filled a room. People would complain that it smelled like rotten eggs and I would get asked if I have farted. My worst reactions were after I ate things like ice cream, lentils, apple cider vinegar, ginger tea, and any alcoholic drinks. I could never smell it though.
2) GERD no matter what I ate
3) toe nail fungus
4) iron deficiency
5) fatigue
6) white Tongue
I’ve had an endoscopy and the lactose intolerance test. Nothing found on either.
I then I had a SIBO breath test. That came back positive. I didn’t think my digestive issues were that bad but I guess they were. I guess I just got used to them.
I went on xifaxan for 2 weeks and took it twice a day. For maintenance I take a shot of sauerkraut juice first thing in the morning. I also take Align probiotics with lunch and Culturelle with dinner.
After several years of suffering, I’m honestly so happy. It’s amazing to feel normal again.
I hope this info helps, good luck to all.
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a few years and always promised myself that if I found a cure I would come back and post it with hopes that it would help others. I’ll try to keep this short.
My issues:
1) bad breath that literally filled a room. People would complain that it smelled like rotten eggs and I would get asked if I have farted. My worst reactions were after I ate things like ice cream, lentils, apple cider vinegar, ginger tea, and any alcoholic drinks. I could never smell it though.
2) GERD no matter what I ate
3) toe nail fungus
4) iron deficiency
5) fatigue
6) white Tongue
I’ve had an endoscopy and the lactose intolerance test. Nothing found on either.
I then I had a SIBO breath test. That came back positive. I didn’t think my digestive issues were that bad but I guess they were. I guess I just got used to them.
I went on xifaxan for 2 weeks and took it twice a day. For maintenance I take a shot of sauerkraut juice first thing in the morning. I also take Align probiotics with lunch and Culturelle with dinner.
After several years of suffering, I’m honestly so happy. It’s amazing to feel normal again.
I hope this info helps, good luck to all.
Re: I’m cured
How long has it been since you stopped taking that antibiotic?
Re: I’m cured
Almost 6 weeks
Re: I’m cured
Congratulations
Re: I’m cured
Congrats!
Since how long have u been suffering from these symptoms?
Since how long have u been suffering from these symptoms?
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Re: I’m cured
Almost 6 years.
Re: I’m cured
What was the dosage? Thanks
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I’m cured
Yeah right....another lurker, cured the same way as the last person, probiotics....come on.....we aint stupid....you were a lurker...why you did not post then?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I’m cured
xifaxan is a antibiotic
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I’m cured
I know, but why is it always somebody with q or 2 posts posting a cure, and he has been a lurker for years
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I’m cured
Have you taken any other antibiotics before xifaxan? Did they make you better?
Re: I’m cured
Thanks so much for sharing your success story! Did you have nasal bad breath aswell or was it just oral? Any body odor either? Thanks again!
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I’m cured
you made 20 same posts, are you a parrot? People what to do with this guy? Ban or not?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I’m cured
Definitely ban
Re: I’m cured
Tim, make your own thread. There is no need to spam the same thing over and over on every thread on the forum. I don't think anyone even understands what you're trying to say.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.