THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fruity Breath
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Fruity Breath
My breath smells fruity all the time except when I eat food it will smell like whatever I eat for an hour or so unless i wash with water. I also have nasal breath although I can't smell it, but the reactions to my peers says it all. What could this be a sign of? I looked it up and I might have diabetes, also my dad has type 2 diabetes.
Re: Fruity Breath
Yeah if u r sure its fruit kind of breath, thy say its bcoz of diabatis..
U çan even go for checks to coñfirm if u r in pre-diabatis stage
U çan even go for checks to coñfirm if u r in pre-diabatis stage
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Re: Fruity Breath
Would that cause a nasal odor which people are offended by?
Re: Fruity Breath
I read few posts saying ketosis causes fruity breath. I prefer fruity breath over sh*t breath 
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: Fruity Breath
Hi
Recently I eat law carbs and high fatt and high protien food and I have fruity Breath too and I think it is a little funny
I fact, I do not know if it is good oder bad ?
Recently I eat law carbs and high fatt and high protien food and I have fruity Breath too and I think it is a little funny
I fact, I do not know if it is good oder bad ?
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.