THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by ikageorgian »

Jimi Stein wrote:good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno
@JimiStein. :D :D :D :D Of course I will )).
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Robert20 »

I'm doing this for about 2 months and I have no idea if it still smells or not, I don't get reactions but I didn't really get a lot of reactions before either but now I can say I don't get any, I don't get the bad taste even if I use it once a day, although if I stop using the solution for 2-3 days it comes back.
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Soon »

winter wrote:
Soon wrote:[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find anything?
Hi Winter,

Currently i am using a stronger solution. 1 part chlorine, 10 part water. Getting good result.

Side effects would be yellow tongue. Other than that i don't see any.

May i know anyone over here use a stronger solution and get a better result?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

but do you wash your sinuses too?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Summerside »

Jimi Stein wrote:but do you wash your sinuses too?

Anybody ever tried this method for the sinus rinse?


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuEsO-wXtA

It goes deeper than the regular rinse.

I am trying this today with a drop of oregano oil.
If it goes well I consider trying it with dilluted bleech
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Summerside »

Summerside wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:but do you wash your sinuses too?

Anybody ever tried this method for the sinus rinse?


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuEsO-wXtA

It goes deeper than the regular rinse.

I am trying this today with a drop of oregano oil.
If it goes well I consider trying it with dilluted bleech
That did not work. I did the flip turn dinus rinse from mere instead which made more sense
It didnt burn so bad.
But i dilluted the oregano oil a lot
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by winter »

Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Summerside »

winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by winter »

Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.
Summerside
Advanced
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
Location: Edmonton
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Summerside »

winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.

I know i wish i had someone reliable too..
Robert20
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:24 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Robert20 »

winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.
what kind of reactions?
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by winter »

Robert20 wrote:
winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.
what kind of reactions?


Cough. Could see that they were trying hard to tolerate. I gagged a few times when I gargled with the bleach solution. Gagging might have brought up something and made me smell worse for the rest of the day?
Soon wrote:
Hi Winter,

Currently i am using a stronger solution. 1 part chlorine, 10 part water. Getting good result.

Side effects would be yellow tongue. Other than that i don't see any.

May i know anyone over here use a stronger solution and get a better result?


Soon, is your BB gone now?
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Soon »

Hi Winter,

It's not gone but under control. I have my tonsils removed few months ago but bb still there.

Currently I do my bleach mouthwash at night and a can of schweppes soda water (alkaline water) every night. As bleach has a very strong smell, not good to do it in the morning.

Come morning i will do my usual baking soda and hydrogen peroxide washing. No breakfast. And i will be able to do get normal breath till afternoon.
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by winter »

Soon wrote:Hi Winter,

It's not gone but under control. I have my tonsils removed few months ago but bb still there.

Currently I do my bleach mouthwash at night and a can of schweppes soda water (alkaline water) every night. As bleach has a very strong smell, not good to do it in the morning.

Come morning i will do my usual baking soda and hydrogen peroxide washing. No breakfast. And i will be able to do get normal breath till afternoon.
Other people can smell the strong bleach too? Is the bleach or soda water helping more? Were you given PPI? Did that help?

If you repeat the routine in the afternoon, do you get normal breath again? I guess bleach breath is better than bad breath.

How did you manage to get a doctor to do a tonsillectomy for you since, if I remember correctly, you said your tonsils looked normal? Just some small stones?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗