THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Allergiesless reactions

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
Gender:

Allergiesless reactions

Post by HotelTrivago »

Hey I just noticed I get WAY less reactions now because I have allergies right now and my nose is always running I can easily cough up mucus which is yellow. Very weird I can sit next tot people and they won’t touch their nose for like 30 minutes.
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Re: Allergiesless reactions

Post by jo317 »

I don't have allergies, but I feel the same way when I have a cold. Which is odd because normally peoples runny and stuffy noses CAUSE bad breath.
JustHereToHelp
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Allergiesless reactions

Post by JustHereToHelp »

HotelTrivago wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 pm Hey I just noticed I get WAY less reactions now because I have allergies right now and my nose is always running I can easily cough up mucus which is yellow. Very weird I can sit next tot people and they won’t touch their nose for like 30 minutes.
So does this mean a clogged sinus reduces your BB? Update please! Thanks
JustHereToHelp
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Allergiesless reactions

Post by JustHereToHelp »

jo317 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 am I don't have allergies, but I feel the same way when I have a cold. Which is odd because normally peoples runny and stuffy noses CAUSE bad breath.
Same question to you Jo317.. Do you think it’s possible a clogged sinus gives you less BB? Just want data. Anyone else who reads this…?
Redazzz
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:38 am
Gender:

Re: Allergiesless reactions

Post by Redazzz »

Maybe you have some infection in the nose, do a mucus culture and if something come out your ENT will prescribe you antibiotics. If the antibiotics help, you found your root cause.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗