THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Why dont you try this Plexus probio5 and cleanser.Probiotics have different formula maybe this one will work.Ricky wrote:Hello arem
Are you from manila?
Are you married?
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
I see.arem wrote:Im from Dasmarinas,Cavite with two children and i am right now in kuwait as OFW.Its difficultRicky wrote:Hello arem
Are you from manila?
Are you married?
Kasali ka na ba sa chat group namin sa messenger? Ang name ng group ay "free." If have difficulty searching the name, then try "kikayness."
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
ok thanksRicky wrote:I see.arem wrote:Im from Dasmarinas,Cavite with two children and i am right now in kuwait as OFW.Its difficultRicky wrote:Hello arem
Are you from manila?
Are you married?
Kasali ka na ba sa chat group namin sa messenger? Ang name ng group ay "free." If have difficulty searching the name, then try "kikayness."
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Ang buhay bb nga naman! Masakit, malungkot, nag-iisa, walang maka-usap. Tawanan ko na lang ito..... Wahahaha! 
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
haha.. first time nag emote si kuya ricky..Ricky wrote:Ang buhay bb nga naman! Masakit, malungkot, nag-iisa, walang maka-usap. Tawanan ko na lang ito..... Wahahaha!
hirap nga buhay bad breath.. napaka unfair..
PS: NEEDACURE SAAN KA NA... MAGPaRAMDAM KA NA,..
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
HeheJustice wrote:haha.. first time nag emote si kuya ricky..Ricky wrote:Ang buhay bb nga naman! Masakit, malungkot, nag-iisa, walang maka-usap. Tawanan ko na lang ito..... Wahahaha!
hirap nga buhay bad breath.. napaka unfair..
PS: NEEDACURE SAAN KA NA... MAGPaRAMDAM KA NA,..
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello everyone!
I just want to keep the thread alive so that new comers will see. Mabuhay! Kumusta kayo diyan?
I just want to keep the thread alive so that new comers will see. Mabuhay! Kumusta kayo diyan?
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Putang-ina!Ricky wrote:Hello everyone!
I just want to keep the thread alive so that new comers will see. Mabuhay! Kumusta kayo diyan?
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello kababayan!Ricky wrote:Hello everyone!
I just want to keep the thread alive so that new comers will see. Mabuhay! Kumusta kayo diyan?
Welcome to badbreathhalitosis forum!
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Bad Breath.. Shing Shing Shing...
WOW MAGIC!
WOW MAGIC!
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Di ko makita ung group.. I used "free" and scanned through all the reults pero walang tumugma sa bb, same with kikayness na puro cosmetics naman.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Ay oo marami pala kikayness. Teka message ko ulit siyaotakunerd wrote:Di ko makita ung group.. I used "free" and scanned through all the reults pero walang tumugma sa bb, same with kikayness na puro cosmetics naman.
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello justice paano daw ba makita ang group sa fb?Justice wrote:Bad Breath.. Shing Shing Shing...
WOW MAGIC!
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Hello,
Im writing here because im so depressed.. My bad breath ruined my professional life and now has significant effect on my personal life. How can I earn for a living if people dont want to even go near me less talk to me. Im often shut up by others due to my bb. I have this for 4 years now. I have spent so much trying to find cure and doctors here in manila are bs!
Im writing this now at 3 30 am and im scared to go to work in few hours.. I pray to find cure on this desease...
Im writing here because im so depressed.. My bad breath ruined my professional life and now has significant effect on my personal life. How can I earn for a living if people dont want to even go near me less talk to me. Im often shut up by others due to my bb. I have this for 4 years now. I have spent so much trying to find cure and doctors here in manila are bs!
Im writing this now at 3 30 am and im scared to go to work in few hours.. I pray to find cure on this desease...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.