THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Anyone around the Houston, Texas area. Would love to meet. I'll pick you up personally or we can meet in a public or private place. If you'll like we can have lunch, dinner, etc. I'll pay for everything. I just want to hang out with someone my kind. In away we are our own race of humans. We can even make an exclusive club just for us.
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Dubai
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Seattle, Washington
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Houston here.
Anyone wants to make a discord chat?
Anyone wants to make a discord chat?
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Hi
I am living in Germany and I just checked who lives in Germany too.
Alot of members of BB HALITOSIS living in Germany and I think if we have some meet ups in the future to find out more about this problem and also we can share all the experiences
☺☺☺
I am living in Germany and I just checked who lives in Germany too.
Alot of members of BB HALITOSIS living in Germany and I think if we have some meet ups in the future to find out more about this problem and also we can share all the experiences
☺☺☺
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Hello people. I'm from Bogotá, Colombia. still don't know anyone with the same problem around here. Even someone who speaks spanish
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Chicago
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Victoria , canada
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Philippines
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Hi am from Algeria algerdem wrote:Algiers , Algeria
I am suffering with bad breath too can you help me !
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Anyone in midwestern US?
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
im from philippines also...what province u from?micca4455 wrote:Philippines
- terranpatriot
- Advanced
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
- Location: East Coast, USA
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Anyone here from the Northern Virginia / Washington DC area?
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
ST LOUIS MO
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.