THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Interesting

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
Gender:

Interesting

Post by HotelTrivago »

I started breathing through my mouth and the people next to me don't react compared to when I was breathing through my nose. Very weird I guess I'll look like an idiot with my mouth open all the time.
Saafir99
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm
Gender:

Re: Interesting

Post by Saafir99 »

Have you checked your sinus?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗