THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
I am wondering if impacted wisdom teeth extraction can if not cure lessen bb, anyone have any thoughts?
Re: Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
Some people have been cured by it. Some have not. Hope that helps
Re: Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
It didn't cure me but i feel it helped. All wisdom teeth should be extracted cuz its like a ticking time bomb. Eventually they'll get impacted or make too many roots in your gums
Re: Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
I have read it cured halitosissux, possibly danger and a few others however I think most of them mentioned having some odour coming from their wisdoms or guys sorrounding them, I have an impacted lower wisdom but whenever I poke it or rub my finger on it there isn’t really much of a smell that’s any different to the rest of my mouth (I can just smell my saliva which has a slight “sour” smell but after a few seconds doesn’t really smell of anything) so I was thinking of getting my impacted one extracted anyway but was wondering if it had to have a smell in order to be considered a potential cure.. oh well i’ll Go and extract and see I guesscrazy4it wrote:Some people have been cured by it. Some have not. Hope that helps
Re: Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
Yeah I think you’re right, I just recalled my dentist saying that it would probably have to be extracted because it’s impacted and I did complain about “a smell” in my mouth to him only once and he kind of dismissed it but did mention that it could be coming from my impacted wisdom which I only just thought back on (since he said everything in my mouth was fine I shifted my focus on issues that could be outside my mouth) that he wouldn’t even mention that possibility if there wasn’t even the slightest chance right? Maybe i’m Just desperately looking for a cure I won’t go blindly believing that extracting this tooth will result in fresh breath but I will have at least ruled it outchristina wrote:It didn't cure me but i feel it helped. All wisdom teeth should be extracted cuz its like a ticking time bomb. Eventually they'll get impacted or make too many roots in your gums
Re: Who was cured by Wisdom teeth extraction?
I had mine out a few months ago. It did not cure me but definitely helped a lot! They were definitely contributing
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.