THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

morning breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

morning breath

Post by jo317 »

Why is it that I can smell my own morning breath but not my breath after I brush and my mouth begins to taste progressively worse as the day goes on?
BB---
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 pm
Gender:

Re: morning breath

Post by BB--- »

jo317 wrote:Why is it that I can smell my own morning breath but not my breath after I brush and my mouth begins to taste progressively worse as the day goes on?
Possibly because your morning breath is even worse.

I had a similar issue. Could smell my own morning breath easily and then it got harder during the day, even though I still could by resorting to certain tricks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗