THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Diatomaceous Earth
Diatomaceous Earth
Has anyone tried this product? I have luck with nasal irrigation and a form of antibacterial (goldenseal, GFE etc.)(This isn’t a cure but it helps) but I’ve been told you shouldn’t use an anti bacterial for too long on a daily basis. I’ve read about diatomaceous earth and how you can drink it on a daily. Anyone?
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
Search past posts before posting a new topic. Plenty of info on it. I've read many positives.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
This website is kinda hard to navigate but I will try and find some older topics. Plus, there are rules posting about something if someone already posted about it?gotshot26 wrote:Search past posts before posting a new topic. Plenty of info on it. I've read many positives.
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
use google to search just use the website url in your search to keep it within this site.Batman30 wrote:This website is kinda hard to navigate but I will try and find some older topics. Plus, there are rules posting about something if someone already posted about it?gotshot26 wrote:Search past posts before posting a new topic. Plenty of info on it. I've read many positives.
no there are no rules against it it is just annoying to be on this forum for 10 years and see the same things get posted and go round and round in circles without even looking at all the information already up on this site.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
Yeah i was having 2 heaped teaspoons twice a day for about 3 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help. Give it a shot though, its not that expensive and you dont know until try. Good luck!
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
Thanks I appreciate it. I think I will try. Trying one thing at a time.Geoffrey wrote:Yeah i was having 2 heaped teaspoons twice a day for about 3 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help. Give it a shot though, its not that expensive and you dont know until try. Good luck!
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
any improvement ?Geoffrey wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:06 pm Yeah i was having 2 heaped teaspoons twice a day for about 3 weeks but unfortunately it didn't help. Give it a shot though, its not that expensive and you dont know until try. Good luck!
Re: Diatomaceous Earth
I'm in my first week.. but still no positive sign
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.