THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Low carb or low protein diet
Re: Low carb or low protein diet
sometimes what we think we have (for eg. candida) does not turn out to be true. Then we change your focus to another diagnosis. so it's okay to change your diagnosis. i don't think anyone on here has candida (a few years back i thought i had candida too but the candida diet i went on did not completely help my breath). candida diet did improve my breath a little because it is an elimination diet that eliminates the bad processed foods and it got me to think about food as something that was able to lessen the smell (by eating more vegetables hence improving my breath). But it is completely up to you to think about what is right for you and it's great to hear that you're thinking for yourself and trying different things. keep it up 
Re: Low carb or low protein diet
So what can we eat? I think most of us are desperate enough to try a specific diet for a couple months. List a few safest food and we can try that for a few weeks.
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: Low carb or low protein diet
Seriously it made me crazy, it is almost 4 months I am on Candida / keto diet and I do not know if it is helpful or not and only I am okay when I am taking natural antifungals otherwise nothing changed
Unfortunately I can not take these antifungal for a long time and I think it is dangerous for my liver and kidneys.
Unfortunately I can not take these antifungal for a long time and I think it is dangerous for my liver and kidneys.
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.