THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Is bad breath genetic? POLL

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Is bad breath genetic?

I have bad breath and so do my parents
11
28%
I have bad breath and so do my children
2
5%
I have bad breath and so do my children and my parents
1
3%
I have bad breath and nobody else has it in my family
25
64%
My parents have bad breath but I don't have it
0
No votes
My children have bad breath but I don't have it
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 39

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Is bad breath genetic? POLL

Post by Jimi Stein »

Please answer this poll, we can use it for research...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
form21
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 pm
Location: Sydney Australia
Gender:

Re: Is bad breath genetic? POLL

Post by form21 »

I have bad breath and only my dad has it. I look like him while my siblings look like my mum. Mum and siblinfs do not have bb.
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Is bad breath genetic? POLL

Post by sopo »

I heard my mom complaining about by dad's breath. His is not bad throughout the day like halitosis sufferers. He also has sinus issues excessive mucus etc. I might have got my sinus related issue from him. It runs through his family.
Batman30
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 am
Gender:

Re: Is bad breath genetic? POLL

Post by Batman30 »

I voted “I have bad breath and so do my parents “ although they don’t have the poo/sulfer smell but my fathers side has a hyper immune system and has constant mucus and allergy issues. my mother has a deviated septum so the mixture of the two I get this bad breath issue. So even though they don’t have bad breath like me, I believe it’s still due to the mixture of genetics.
rinitico
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 am
Location: Colombia
Gender:

Re: Is bad breath genetic? POLL

Post by rinitico »

I put that my fathers have bb too. But they don't have this chronic trouble i have, only somedays they present bad breath
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗