Yea that's itSwell wrote:Is this what you bought, OP? Or something like it?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Tung gel giving good results
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Nice, I just bought it. Hoping for positive results.crazy4it wrote:Yea that's itSwell wrote:Is this what you bought, OP? Or something like it?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Tung gel giving good results
all halitomafia products use an oxidizing chemical called sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine, zinc chloride......it is just a zinc attached to chlorite......nothing new...you must be the only one on this board that tung gel worked for......it has been around for decade....or more.......
if it would be so successful and without side effects, many people would report that.....
I predict you coming back saying it stopped working in a week or two......
if it would be so successful and without side effects, many people would report that.....
I predict you coming back saying it stopped working in a week or two......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Tung gel giving good results
I've used it for about a month now. I didn't rush after a day to post this. Hopefully it doesn't stop working. I'll report back after a few months again.Jimi Stein wrote:all halitomafia products use an oxidizing chemical called sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine, zinc chloride......it is just a zinc attached to chlorite......nothing new...you must be the only one on this board that tung gel worked for......it has been around for decade....or more.......
if it would be so successful and without side effects, many people would report that.....
I predict you coming back saying it stopped working in a week or two......
Re: Tung gel giving good results
I took zinc orally for about 2 months to strengthen my hair and nails but it didn't have any effect on bb.
Re: Tung gel giving good results
I have read from Aydin Murat’s posts that apparently zinc can work for type 1 cases since they are meant to be originating from the mouth, however he also mentions that commercial mouthwashes which contain zinc also tend to contain ingredients such as Glycol (according to a post of his any ingredient that ends with ol is apparently another form of alcohol) which lessens the effects of zinc therefore not doing much for bb even type 1, having said this maybe the tung gel is more effective because it doesn’t contain such alcohols and the zinc is able to do its job. I am not an expert but Murat seems to be so maybe that could be some of the reason some zinc mouthwashes don’t work whilst the tung gel does?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Remember, we have just one person who claims that only Tung Gel is effective for her out of all these mouthwashes.....None of those mouthwashes contain any Alcohol whatsoever. Even Katz crap. That is why I am still suspicious.
Let's keep the truth here....we have been duped many times. I remember a few years ago, we could clearly see how one company was posting all the testimonials from the same IP that the company owner posted here.....
He later apologized and left the board with a tail between his legs.....So claiming only Tung gel helps and nothing else is so ridiculous....
So this should be wrong. Murat was probably thinking about Listerine, which contains alcohol.
Again Zinc Chlorite is no different than Sodium Chlorite....just a different formulation.....For 15 years we have learned that mouthwashes do not work...Only if you have nonchronic bad breath they might. If you have strong bb than forget about it.
Let's keep the truth here....we have been duped many times. I remember a few years ago, we could clearly see how one company was posting all the testimonials from the same IP that the company owner posted here.....
He later apologized and left the board with a tail between his legs.....So claiming only Tung gel helps and nothing else is so ridiculous....
So this should be wrong. Murat was probably thinking about Listerine, which contains alcohol.
Again Zinc Chlorite is no different than Sodium Chlorite....just a different formulation.....For 15 years we have learned that mouthwashes do not work...Only if you have nonchronic bad breath they might. If you have strong bb than forget about it.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Tung gel giving good results
I totally think it has something to do with our saliva PH being a factor. I think I have naturally really acidic saliva and zinc/zinc chlorite or whatever it's called is normalising my oral environment. Looking forward to trying more products if you find anything else that works please postlolla123 wrote:I have read from Aydin Murat’s posts that apparently zinc can work for type 1 cases since they are meant to be originating from the mouth, however he also mentions that commercial mouthwashes which contain zinc also tend to contain ingredients such as Glycol (according to a post of his any ingredient that ends with ol is apparently another form of alcohol) which lessens the effects of zinc therefore not doing much for bb even type 1, having said this maybe the tung gel is more effective because it doesn’t contain such alcohols and the zinc is able to do its job. I am not an expert but Murat seems to be so maybe that could be some of the reason some zinc mouthwashes don’t work whilst the tung gel does?
Re: Tung gel giving good results
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 6984901109 Interesting artical (Human oral retention of zinc from mouthwashes containing zinc salts and its relevance to dental plaque control)
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Dint work at all...tried two tubes
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Hey guys giving 3.month update. I can proudly say this is the best thing that has happened to.my thus far
I did change some of my routine like cutting out mouthwash and adding probiotics. My confidence is through the roof right now. I only chew gum when I have to be in someone's face. I was a a club yesterday and 3 of the 4 girls I talked to told.me out of.nowhere how great I smelled after a full.in conversation. I was so in control i rejected the 4th girl and she got.mad.
I did change some of my routine like cutting out mouthwash and adding probiotics. My confidence is through the roof right now. I only chew gum when I have to be in someone's face. I was a a club yesterday and 3 of the 4 girls I talked to told.me out of.nowhere how great I smelled after a full.in conversation. I was so in control i rejected the 4th girl and she got.mad.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Tung gel giving good results
so you just do probiotics, nothing else?crazy4it wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 am Hey guys giving 3.month update. I can proudly say this is the best thing that has happened to.my thus far
I did change some of my routine like cutting out mouthwash and adding probiotics. My confidence is through the roof right now. I only chew gum when I have to be in someone's face. I was a a club yesterday and 3 of the 4 girls I talked to told.me out of.nowhere how great I smelled after a full.in conversation. I was so in control i rejected the 4th girl and she got.mad.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Tung gel giving good results
Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:52 pmso you just do probiotics, nothing else?crazy4it wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 am Hey guys giving 3.month update. I can proudly say this is the best thing that has happened to.my thus far
I did change some of my routine like cutting out mouthwash and adding probiotics. My confidence is through the roof right now. I only chew gum when I have to be in someone's face. I was a a club yesterday and 3 of the 4 girls I talked to told.me out of.nowhere how great I smelled after a full.in conversation. I was so in control i rejected the 4th girl and she got.mad.
tung gel and probiotics as well as regular toothpaste and flossing.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
