THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
Wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
What state do you live in?PrsvR wrote:Wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
In Missourichristina wrote:What state do you live in?PrsvR wrote:Wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
Okay. I live in IllinoisPrsvR wrote:In Missourichristina wrote:What state do you live in?PrsvR wrote:Wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
I’m also in Midwest, did u all meet? I would also like to know if I have any doc recommendations?
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
Anyone live in Texas?
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
No i got busy. I want to set up a meet-up thoMemyselfi wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:45 pm I’m also in Midwest, did u all meet? I would also like to know if I have any doc recommendations?
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
Anyone from Illinois?
Re: Anyone wants to start a meet up that lives in the Midwest?
Anyone looking for love ?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.