So my sinus B.B. is the best it’s been the past 4 weeks. Sinus irrigation plus taking occasional antihistamine. Not cured but about 80% gone.
Now today though I had a breakout. Extra mucus running down my throat with the haunting fart smell. Last night I did something out of the ordinary and gargled with diluted hydrogen peroxide and it’s almost like I had an allergic reaction to it..
Anyone experience this? My condition is clearly sensitive.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Was doing really well and then a breakout
Re: Was doing really well and then a breakout
have'nt tried hydrogen peroxide.
But yeah, sinus irrigation helps the most. I am not doing it daily yet
Also the cold pressed coconut oil pulling after nasal irrigation
Both together gives a great relief to me. Feels a lot fresher.
But yeah, sinus irrigation helps the most. I am not doing it daily yet
Also the cold pressed coconut oil pulling after nasal irrigation
Both together gives a great relief to me. Feels a lot fresher.
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.