THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
People if you do not have a juicer yet, I recommend buying one https://amzn.to/2z5cvoL.
I recommend buying slow masticating juicer like Omega that I own.
I have this one
https://amzn.to/2zaV5ay
Juicing carrots each day help tremendously...the only problem might be the money...buying 2 kilos of carrots for each day might be a lot for some
I recommend buying slow masticating juicer like Omega that I own.
I have this one
https://amzn.to/2zaV5ay
Juicing carrots each day help tremendously...the only problem might be the money...buying 2 kilos of carrots for each day might be a lot for some
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
The juicing still works for you?? I worry that all the sugar would make it worse for me...
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
YOu can juice veggies, like carrots, perfect for bb......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Carrots do have sugar in them still. Which I suppose is better than fruit but still not good when trying to stick to certain diets like the candida diet. I'll have to try it again.
-
HopefulDay
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:05 am
- Gender:
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Hello Jimi,
Do you have carrot juice everyday? do you add water to juicy it?
How much you think carrot juice helped with BB? Thank you.
Do you have carrot juice everyday? do you add water to juicy it?
How much you think carrot juice helped with BB? Thank you.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
it is too expensive for me.......I gave up on it.....It costs like 50 usd just for juicing per month.....and then you have to clean the juicer all the time....etc....maybe you can do all the juice for few days and then just drink eat.
I juiced one ag of carrots....approx 1 kilo per day
I juiced one ag of carrots....approx 1 kilo per day
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
HopefulDay
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:05 am
- Gender:
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Thank you Jimi for your response.
I will try carrot juice to see if it works for me.
I will try carrot juice to see if it works for me.
Re: Buying A Proper Juicer To Reduce Bad Breath
Start by juicing once a day. It can be in the morning, or evening. One glass a day is enough to help our bodies rid it of toxins.
Cucumbers are good to use as a base for any kind of juice. They are basically all water so they help fill up your juicing pitcher. If you don't buy organic I recommend peeling the skin off first cause they normally cover them in wax. The best detoxing juices are the green ones, in my opinion. Also, I highly recommend using a nut milk bag in the pulp tank, as it will give you a lot more juice when you ring it. An excellent juicer is the Breville Fountain Plus juicer. It's fast and powerful. Good luck
Cucumbers are good to use as a base for any kind of juice. They are basically all water so they help fill up your juicing pitcher. If you don't buy organic I recommend peeling the skin off first cause they normally cover them in wax. The best detoxing juices are the green ones, in my opinion. Also, I highly recommend using a nut milk bag in the pulp tank, as it will give you a lot more juice when you ring it. An excellent juicer is the Breville Fountain Plus juicer. It's fast and powerful. Good luck
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.