THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I updated the site

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

I updated the site

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hey friends, updated the site to latest version of phpbb forum.....it should run smoother.....
WHy fewer posts after updates my friends?? Are you on vacation?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
gotshot26
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 pm
Gender:

Re: I updated the site

Post by gotshot26 »

Some feedback:

Updated phpbb looks good and runs smooth my end. I think you need to put that facebook/twitter/instagram on the same bar as quick links and advertising. It looks a bit amateur where it is at present. Or at least replace them with the icons and not text. I also feel like the image ads you have below the toolbar advertising your ebook and free tips is taking up too much space. needs to be reduced and both on the same line. Currently the landing page is so far down that you have to scroll down a bit just to see the posts. Not great.

As for fewer posts - not sure - I've got nothing to say at present regarding BB.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
zneb
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am
Gender:

Re: I updated the site

Post by zneb »

Hi Jimi,

I cannot see button to create new thread... is there any rules for new users ?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I updated the site

Post by Jimi Stein »

no, just go into the correct forum and you will see it, it is there like before
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: I updated the site

Post by sopo »

New look is cool.
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: I updated the site

Post by Smilingagain »

look's good now Giimi. working smoothly from my end.

I just reduce my time on this forum because my biz on ebay require more of my time

But, you need to pay little attention on the advertising menu

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I updated the site

Post by Jimi Stein »

I want to still attach WordPress with it...I am not sure if that would be good? What do you guys think?
It would be like the old site....where there were blog articles and also forum...But maybe the plugin might damage this site?
Or mess it up? I am a little afraid of giving this task to my developer....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
gotshot26
Master
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 pm
Gender:

Re: I updated the site

Post by gotshot26 »

Jimi why did you take away country flags?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: I updated the site

Post by Jimi Stein »

they are flags at the bottom
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗