THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Carbs....
Carbs....
Has anyone tried to eliminate carbs and sugars from your diet? I try to stay away but I am afraid the keto breath!! I try a little jasmine rice once in a while but sometimes when I eat too much carbs the bad breath is horrible from 3-4 meters away!!
On Saturday I ate 1 rice cracker, a big portion of green peas,Greek salad with lettuce tomatoes and cucumber,a small piece of goat cheese. My bad breath was very bad!! I went to work and I was so ashamed that I had to talk to clients and my colleagues! I was so awkward! I think is the carbs from peas and the rice cracker, maybe I ate too much. I don’t know! 5 days later and I m still trying to figure it out. Has anyone tried to eliminate carbs and sugars? Did you have any success with B.B.?
Currently my diet is eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini ,bell peppers,spinach,lettuce and meat and fish. Sometimes my breath is fresh and I know it from colleagues the come close to me when we talk and they behave normal.
Also when I don’t eat for many hours my breath is bad too. Something like rotten eggs maybe.
I don’t know what to do, what to eat...
On Saturday I ate 1 rice cracker, a big portion of green peas,Greek salad with lettuce tomatoes and cucumber,a small piece of goat cheese. My bad breath was very bad!! I went to work and I was so ashamed that I had to talk to clients and my colleagues! I was so awkward! I think is the carbs from peas and the rice cracker, maybe I ate too much. I don’t know! 5 days later and I m still trying to figure it out. Has anyone tried to eliminate carbs and sugars? Did you have any success with B.B.?
Currently my diet is eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini ,bell peppers,spinach,lettuce and meat and fish. Sometimes my breath is fresh and I know it from colleagues the come close to me when we talk and they behave normal.
Also when I don’t eat for many hours my breath is bad too. Something like rotten eggs maybe.
I don’t know what to do, what to eat...
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: Carbs....
I did and I had keto breath and bad body oder, I think a diet with high vitamin C good for me and I am going to start raw vegan for 2 weeks
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Re: Carbs....
Have you ever get checked for Candida or SIBO? I have an appointment on Monday with a gastroenterologist, I want to do a breath test for SIBO...
Why raw? Can you digest raw food? Cucumber and peepers raw are hard to digest for me, I burp them after hours. What about gaps diet? I read that this is the way to heal our gut. Bone broth soups and vegetables.
Why raw? Can you digest raw food? Cucumber and peepers raw are hard to digest for me, I burp them after hours. What about gaps diet? I read that this is the way to heal our gut. Bone broth soups and vegetables.
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: Carbs....
I had several Candidas test and only the last one shows 2% and GP prescribed Fluconazol 150 mg which is very powerful and I requested SIBO test but unfortunately he said no it is impossible and it is happening only for old ppl
I think I have to do it privet and it costs about 200 euro.
I have no problem with raw vegan
I think I have to do it privet and it costs about 200 euro.
I have no problem with raw vegan
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Carbs....
dont get tricked by meds....many people tried fluconazole...including me.....did nothing......
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Carbs....
Jimmy, what about xifaxan for SIBO? I m so frustrated, three years ago I was on a diet I lost 15 kilos and it was the first time after a little search that I had done and took acidophilus probiotics and the smell left and my saliva was better. This lasted one month, now probiotics don’t work.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Carbs....
what diet were you on? Maybe the diet helped
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Carbs....
I ate every 3 to 4 hours. And I ate everything but in small portions, one piece of bread a little piece of feta cheese, even spaghetti.i drank also 2-3 times a week a glass of wine. In seven months I lost the kilos. But I believe that I was in such a mess with my gut that the first time I introduced probiotics , the beneficial bacteria won the battle! But I kept eating the same way and I lost the good ones.Lol
-
IAMFrustrated
- Junior
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
- Gender:
Re: Carbs....
You are right Jimi, Fluconazol worked only one week and it was very strong after taking it feeling bad
SIBO Diet
https://draxe.com/sibo-symptoms/
And u should not drink at all if you have SIBO/Candidas/Parasites
SIBO Diet
https://draxe.com/sibo-symptoms/
And u should not drink at all if you have SIBO/Candidas/Parasites
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.