THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wisdom Teeth removal
-
HotelTrivago
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
- Gender:
Wisdom Teeth removal
Hey guys I just got my 2 impacted bottom wisdom teeth out and honestly I get this new feeling where whatever food I eat say for example ice cream my breath tastes like the food I eat which didn’t happen before and my tongue is very red even after scraping all the blood out. I’ll update you guys.
Re: Wisdom Teeth removal
Hey, were your wisdoms infected at all? Inflamed? Did they smell when you touched them? Good luck hopefully they cure you or at least improve the situation. I, myself, am planning to remove my impacted wisdom tooth so look forward to any updates.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.