THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Help me please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
Gender:

Help me please

Post by HotelTrivago »

So I was at school today and I can literally smell my breath and it smells awful like its coming from my nose and anyone close to me immediately covers their noses or steps back. When I do the lick test it smells like vinegar. What should I do guys I've taken antibiotics before it doesnt help same with probiotics.


Wisdom tooth out
Tonsils Out
Hpylori tested positive and treated
GP told me I have reflux, but that shouldnt make my nose breath smell like dogshit.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Help me please

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Have you had second H. Pylori test? Because H. Pylori is a strong bacteria and sometimes Antibiotics do not help thus infection
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Saafir99
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm
Gender:

Re: Help me please

Post by Saafir99 »

Hi, there was one guy here who said acid reflux csused his bb+nasal bbbi just dont remember he's name. People dont believe when i say thyroids can cause bb and also nasal bb i have posted earlyer one dude who got cured after he fixed hes thyroids. But did you try digestive ensymes to see if it helps? Or betaine hcl witch boost your stomach acid witch have direct contact with reflux?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗