THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Tung Gel

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Tung Gel

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Last week I bought Tung Gel and I can say it is a temporary BB solution but I could not find any side effects or review on Internet.

Does anyone already used it or knows about long term uses side effects?
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Tung Gel

Post by winter »

Do you have nasal BB? Reliable feedback?
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Tung Gel

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Yes I have
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Tung Gel

Post by winter »

IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:37 pm Yes I have
Have you tried zinc supplement / gargling with zinc solution (crush zinc tablets and mix them with water)?

I think the zinc tablet method doesn't work for me. Wondering if I should try Tung gel.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Tung Gel

Post by IAMFrustrated »

I have tried zink supplyment 20 mg with vit c 2000 per day but not gargling.

I have had several saliva test for bad bacteria but nothing showed but when I am using anti bacteria suppliment it reduces my BB
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Tung Gel

Post by winter »

IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:15 pm I have tried zink supplyment 20 mg with vit c 2000 per day but not gargling.

I have had several saliva test for bad bacteria but nothing showed but when I am using anti bacteria suppliment it reduces my BB
I think antibiotics doesn't really affect my BB. Food and maybe my period affect it.

Hmm... maybe I should try Tung gel too. I would be happy even if it's only a temporary solution. At least it can tide me over special occasions.
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Tung Gel

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Have you tested for H. Pylori?
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Tung Gel

Post by winter »

IAMFrustrated wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm Have you tested for H. Pylori?
Yes.

I had taken a combination of 2 antibiotics that were meant for H. Pylori infection a few months before any test was done.

1st test was negative.

2nd test 2 years later was positive.

3rd test 1 month after 2nd test was negative.

4th test another half a year later was negative.

All the tests weren't really conducted properly, but I was advised that H Pylori was unlikely to be the cause already.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗