THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New Idea !
New Idea !
Hi everyone I had an idea and would like to get some onions. I was thinking that one of our members can post a video on utube. We can ask for help from doctor all over the world, as well as drug company's. Its all about making money if the drug company know how many people need this help the rush will be on to make a treatment. And doctors all ways want to be the first to cure disorders. We also can give the website I thing the member who makes the video have to be well spoken and attractive male or female so we can get a lot of attention. 
Ok, you record the video, I post itmoca wrote:Hi everyone I had an idea and would like to get some onions. I was thinking that one of our members can post a video on utube. We can ask for help from doctor all over the world, as well as drug company's. Its all about making money if the drug company know how many people need this help the rush will be on to make a treatment. And doctors all ways want to be the first to cure disorders. We also can give the website I thing the member who makes the video have to be well spoken and attractive male or female so we can get a lot of attention.

Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.