THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Interesting
Interesting
So I was at an Assembly for school earlier today like over 1000+ people in one room and I didn't get any reactions the room was very cold and I wasn't in my normal anxious state but I was calm and got zero reactions having my face an inch right next to people crazy right? But when I'm in a classroom and it's hot in there I'm anxious and I get reactions
Re: Interesting
Yeah I found that cooler temperatures cause the smell to not be as noticeable, while warmer temps tend to cause the smell to linger in a larger radius. I went to the ENT again today, and she prescribed me some really strong mouthwash that I have to use for 2 weeks, I'm hoping this will help with my tonsil stones, as a lot of them are pretty deep in my tonsils, and I can't seem to get them out. We'll see what happens.
Re: Interesting
Hello dear can you tell me if any one commented directly to u that ur breath smells bad ? Or u get reactions so u think u hav bad breath ?
Re: Interesting
Why it can be type 1, but not other types?aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 amFor this reason I always ask patients: "does your halitosis disappear when you take an ice piece in your mouth?"aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 amMolecules' speed becomes low when it is cold. Odorous molecules can not scatter to far from the mouth in cold weather.
if yes, this case may be type 1 halitosis (or Type 5 neurogenic halitosis).
- Murat
Is deep gum cleaning some people here talked about read a thing?
Btw, what are your charges to try to help us find the cause? PM me if you don't want to disclose here.
Re: Interesting
I would like some help finding the possible reasons. Or rather, narrowing down on the possible causes for my case.aydinmur wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:03 amIn Type 2,4 cases odorus gases come froum airway, type 1 and 3 cases from mouth.winter wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:32 pmWhy it can be type 1, but not other types?aydinmur wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am
For this reason I always ask patients: "does your halitosis disappear when you take an ice piece in your mouth?"
if yes, this case may be type 1 halitosis (or Type 5 neurogenic halitosis).
- Murat
Is deep gum cleaning some people here talked about read a thing?
Btw, what are your charges to try to help us find the cause? PM me if you don't want to disclose here.
Type 3 can be negliable if/when the patients clinic situation does not fit gastroeusofagial valve leakage. Otherwise type 1 is the most possible option for ice test.
By the way, Type 5 neurogenic halitosis cases may feel good with ice piece
I do not cure halitosis. You dont need come to me.
I can only detect possible reason(s) of halitosis.
- Murat
If I still stink up a room during winter means it's most likely not type 1?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.