Hey Everyone,
Im sorry to inform you this but paypal wont work for me. I just found out that by using paypal i can receive the funds but they do not have the facility to transfer it to a malaysian bank acc which means the funds will be stuck in my paypal acc. I guess Western union would be the best way.
Sorry for the inconvinience.
emotional rescue wrote:anyone has experience with ¨access usa¨??
yes.. i use their service last two weeks and i got my GNC Vitamins with Smartmouth last week../ i requested them to use FedEx for shipping..(pm me incase you need some prove)
I noticed that a lot of people are saying that different things work for a short time and then quit working. Is that generally how it goes for everything, do you think? Do the stupid bacteria just build up a tolerence no matter what?? I'm getting sooo discouraged. Anyway, I live in the states, near a GNC, so if you tell me what to do as far as the best way to get it to you I'll do it if you need more people to help with that.
[quote="sotired"]I noticed that a lot of people are saying that different things work for a short time and then quit working. Is that generally how it goes for everything, do you think? Do the stupid bacteria just build up a tolerence no matter what?? I'm getting sooo discouraged.
It`s a case to case basis depending on the root cause of the bb. Anyway you`ll never know what will or not work for you unless you try it.