Busted I hack up loogies every morning. If not, i think my breath would be 100 times worse than it already is. yikes! It's embarrassing when you first meet someone, but they get used to it.Busted wrote:Do you guys feel like you have to clear your throat in the morning when you wake up and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth? I sometimes also smell somethin weird when I breathe out of my nose and then breathe back in in the morning.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bb elimination list
alright, you said you cough up loogies.TIREDOFIT wrote:Come on peeps - list your symtoms so we could figure this thing out!
What do you do during the day when you are indoors? Do you swallow your mucus, or do you keep a cup around.
The other day I woke up and cleared my throat, and decided I wasn't swallowing this sh*t... so I walked to the bathroom and spit it out. It got me wondering, if I'm swallowing nasty old mucus, I'm probably multiplying the problem!
my list of symptoms
1. no pnd
2. build up of plaque at the back of my teeth which smells constanatly of feacel (doesnt matter how often i floss or pick)
3. No wisdom teeth (aged 28yrs dentist not concerned)
4. no tonsils had them out at the age of 18yrs (due to tonsilitous and anit-biotics not clearing it)
5. constant use of anti-biotics for a year from age of 17 till 18 (reason for this above)
6. white/yellow tongue constantly
7. I smoke (yes i know i know!!!)
8. eat healthy
9. no allergies
10. Have exzema in my ears and on the back of my head (but no other health issues)
11. go to dentist and hygeinist every six months they say i have very healthy teeth and fob me off with retar-dex which doesnt help!!!!(but quite happy to tell me my breath stinks!!!!!)
12. im never ill
13. ive tried :- retar-dex
vit-c
herbal remidies
oxy fresh
mineral spray
baking soda
illiminating things from my diet e.g. dairy
detox
full body cleansing
The list could go on and on.
14. brush twice a day floss twice a day scrape my tounge three/four times a day
So last thing to try is lavouris i suppose!!!!!
Just want my life back
2. build up of plaque at the back of my teeth which smells constanatly of feacel (doesnt matter how often i floss or pick)
3. No wisdom teeth (aged 28yrs dentist not concerned)
4. no tonsils had them out at the age of 18yrs (due to tonsilitous and anit-biotics not clearing it)
5. constant use of anti-biotics for a year from age of 17 till 18 (reason for this above)
6. white/yellow tongue constantly
7. I smoke (yes i know i know!!!)
8. eat healthy
9. no allergies
10. Have exzema in my ears and on the back of my head (but no other health issues)
11. go to dentist and hygeinist every six months they say i have very healthy teeth and fob me off with retar-dex which doesnt help!!!!(but quite happy to tell me my breath stinks!!!!!)
12. im never ill
13. ive tried :- retar-dex
vit-c
herbal remidies
oxy fresh
mineral spray
baking soda
illiminating things from my diet e.g. dairy
detox
full body cleansing
The list could go on and on.
14. brush twice a day floss twice a day scrape my tounge three/four times a day
So last thing to try is lavouris i suppose!!!!!
Just want my life back
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Hi
I mean a full body detox, where you take drops of herbal remidies to rid of parisites and flushes out your kidney, liver, bowel, bladder.
A.Vogel and bioforce is the make.
yes i still have my adnoids.Ive tried oil pulling and have had no sucsess.
A.Vogel and bioforce is the make.
yes i still have my adnoids.Ive tried oil pulling and have had no sucsess.
They way you describe your breath sounds a lot like mine did. I'd put good money on your tonsils way more than the gastrointestinal problems. Odor rising from your stomach will rarely smell fecal but strongly acidic. Since a young age, every time I got a sore throat it would follow-up with a scratchy one. I now wonder if that was related to my tonsils or something else entirely. Anyway, just about a month ago I had the sore then scratchy throat again. When it gets scratchy like that, my gag reflex kicks in and it's difficult for me not to throw up. I was throwing up so much, the contents of my stomach that were very close to the end of digestion starting coming up. It looked brown like crap, but it wasn't yet. Just chyme. This did not smell fecal at all to me, but very, very acidic. Anyway, if you have tonsil stones and your tonsils are cryptic that's probably what it is. Make sure you get your adenoids checked out too. They can be just as bad, in not worse(my case), than your palatine.TIREDOFIT wrote:I read an article about tonsiliths and so I took a flashlight and investigated and I found many of them in my tonsils. I pushed them out with a straw and my breath got somewhat better. I had kaiser and they would not take my tonsils out. A few years past and I started to work out and do cardio real hard everyday, drank soy milk, took 1000mg vit C everyday and my breath was never better. I think it was the working out and the drinking a lot of water that did the trick because I notice that when I work out the mucus from the pnd comes down and out easily.
Now recently my breath has been just horrid! Now when people smell it they are just disgusted and think that it is a fart or a poopy diaper (thank goodness I have 2 kids to blame it on!)
I took a lot of anti-biotics as a kid. Which makes me think it might be that.
I have pnd, Had many a ent check it out they all said I had nothing wrong.
No dental problems.
saw an allergist and they said I had no known allergies. said I most likely had an irritation to some scents and precribed Aselin. Very bitter! Need to give it a try for a longer period.
I have gerd, and a hiatal hernia. Have taken the generic for tagament and prilosec and still have bb and gerd.
I have a few visible tonsiliths now and again. My ent said that they could be under the surface.
It's worse when i have a cold.
I'm lactose intolerant and stay away from milk products.
Close family members can't smell it for some reason, but everyone else can, believe me!!!
My bb travels quite a distance!
This is a great idea! I hope more people post their symtoms!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.