THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Soon »

You will get reaction from people with bleach breath. Its the same as having bad breath in my opinion.

I keep going back to the doctor (over more than a year) and finally he agreed to arrange tonsillectomy for me.

I am not sure where my bad breath originates from. Either from mouth/throat or disgestive, so i try to get myself more alkaline (for guts), eat healthy, cut sugars (Reason for no breakfast) and probiotics

Good news is that before tonsillectomy, i couldnt even get half a day normal breath. In my office its very hard to do a thorough cleaning in the afternoon so i never try.

Whats PPI?
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by winter »

Soon wrote:You will get reaction from people with bleach breath. Its the same as having bad breath in my opinion.

I keep going back to the doctor (over more than a year) and finally he agreed to arrange tonsillectomy for me.

I am not sure where my bad breath originates from. Either from mouth/throat or disgestive, so i try to get myself more alkaline (for guts), eat healthy, cut sugars (Reason for no breakfast) and probiotics

Good news is that before tonsillectomy, i couldnt even get half a day normal breath. In my office its very hard to do a thorough cleaning in the afternoon so i never try.

Whats PPI?
Proton pump inhibitors. It is used to reduce stomach acid.

How much was the tonsillectomy? Are you still following up with the doctors to explore other causes?
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Soon »

Never try PPI before. I am singaporean and subsidised by government. Cost about SGD 3.5k for government hospital. SGD 10k for private hospital
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Soon »

Hi All,

For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath

You can use neutralise them using:
1. Ascorbic acid - aka vitamin C. Get those chewable and sugar free *important
2. Hydrogen peroxide

Hope this help. Im doing both of them to get rid of bleach taste in my mouth. I truely believe bleach mouthwash is the cheapest and most effective mouthwash. Do let me know if you able to get fresh breath which would encourage more discussion on this thread
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by winter »

Soon wrote:Never try PPI before. I am singaporean and subsidised by government. Cost about SGD 3.5k for government hospital. SGD 10k for private hospital
So you paid about 1.75k after subsidy?

Soon wrote:Hi All,

For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath

You can use neutralise them using:
1. Ascorbic acid - aka vitamin C. Get those chewable and sugar free *important
2. Hydrogen peroxide

Hope this help. Im doing both of them to get rid of bleach taste in my mouth. I truely believe bleach mouthwash is the cheapest and most effective mouthwash. Do let me know if you able to get fresh breath which would encourage more discussion on this thread
How do you all stand the taste of bleach? I keep gagging when I tried it. And I got more reactions that day. Not sure bleach made my BB worse, gagging made it worse, BB + bleach smell, or I just met more intolerant people that day. Would prefer to have reliable feedback before I give it another try. But it's not easy to get good feedback?
Soon
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Soon »

winter wrote:
Soon wrote:Never try PPI before. I am singaporean and subsidised by government. Cost about SGD 3.5k for government hospital. SGD 10k for private hospital
So you paid about 1.75k after subsidy?

Soon wrote:Hi All,

For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath

You can use neutralise them using:
1. Ascorbic acid - aka vitamin C. Get those chewable and sugar free *important
2. Hydrogen peroxide

Hope this help. Im doing both of them to get rid of bleach taste in my mouth. I truely believe bleach mouthwash is the cheapest and most effective mouthwash. Do let me know if you able to get fresh breath which would encourage more discussion on this thread
How do you all stand the taste of bleach? I keep gagging when I tried it. And I got more reactions that day. Not sure bleach made my BB worse, gagging made it worse, BB + bleach smell, or I just met more intolerant people that day. Would prefer to have reliable feedback before I give it another try. But it's not easy to get good feedback?

Yes. Paid $1.7k. Out of pocket $100 and the rest from medisave account.

You just need to get use to the taste
Upset20s
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:19 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Upset20s »

Any update on this..
Tried twice and failed.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jimi Stein »

I use it in waterpik, few drops......no aftertaste and feels fresher........it takes i think at lest 40 % off.....not sure
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Upset20s
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:19 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Upset20s »

Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:15 am I use it in waterpik, few drops......no aftertaste and feels fresher........it takes i think at lest 40 % off.....not sure
Thanks for the update..
I am using blis k12 kit now.. Not much improvement. I might stop after 15more days. One month Supply is there.
I need to get used to the chlorine taste. I didn't get the clorox brand. Using someother brand called whiteking contains 4%.hope its safe, not sure.
Upset20s
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:19 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Upset20s »

Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:15 am I use it in waterpik, few drops......no aftertaste and feels fresher........it takes i think at lest 40 % off.....not sure
Hi jimi,

I am really embarrassed to write this coz after seeing many negative comments on blis products, i thought to give it a try.
But now.. I don't know what would be the exact reason for my white hairy tongue. Is it bcoz of blis mouthwash or something else as reason. From my memory, i didn't have hairy tongue before. Now i am noticing it.
Sorry jimi, its hard for me to bear the chlorine taste.
Please help me anyone here your understandings.
I have read almost all post even from years ago and confused with causes, symptoms, treatments and cures. Im really confused about where to start, wht to do and how to find the reason.
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Swell »

Is it safe to do this with cuts in your mouth/bleeding tonsils? I used a waterpik on my tonsils and they started to bleed a little bit, but I still want to do the bleach rinse.
badbrlady
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:37 pm
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by badbrlady »

Wow you guys are brave, i would never ever dare use bleach even diluted. My mouth smells like a sewer but it isn't a toilet.
I'm gonna try xylitol and baking soda. Also i'm gonna stop eating meat everyday.
Jaim618
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Jaim618 »

Soon wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:28 pm Hi All,

For those who uses bleach mouthwash and having bleach breath

You can use neutralise them using:
1. Ascorbic acid - aka vitamin C. Get those chewable and sugar free *important
2. Hydrogen peroxide

Hope this help. Im doing both of them to get rid of bleach taste in my mouth. I truely believe bleach mouthwash is the cheapest and most effective mouthwash. Do let me know if you able to get fresh breath which would encourage more discussion on this thread
Can you take vitamin C pills? Or does it have to be chewable?
Jaim618
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 am

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Post by Jaim618 »

ikageorgian wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 pm
Jimi Stein wrote:somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think

small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
@jimi Stein. Keep doing it, I"m telling you the ratio must be at least 1X20. Do nasal rinse also. Probably you have type 1 and type 2 Hali.
When I've started it on July 12-th, it was my. friend's Dad's funeral, I got reactions of course, but it was less and less. It took for me to eradicate all this god damned bacterias 100% almost two weeks. I mean 100%, after starting it, it radically went off and than day by day subsided but surely.
It's my 29-th day and I'm completely bb free, even when I meet strangers they ain't smell nothing, I'm back to normal as I was 13 years old.
Keep doing it, it takes time, for some effect is right away, for us who have bb for 20, 30 years or more, it takes a little longer to wash away this deeply incarnated VSC bacterias from ENT cavities. But 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

But for them, who has in addition type 3 halitosis, intestine cleansing is needed, definitely. Keep going man, you are on the right path. God bless your effort.
Good luck. [-o< [-o< [-o<
How do you cleanse your intestines?
Simpleliving2019
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:30 am
Gender:

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Post by Simpleliving2019 »

I read through the thread and unless I missed it I didn’t see anyone explained that chlorine actually chemically neutralizes volatile sulfur compounds. Diluted bleach is even used to neutralize mercaptan that odorizes propane or natural gas...diluted because the chemical reaction is such that even straight Clorox will create quite a hot reaction if not diluted. This is why it is working better than other things people try. My question is why not use Closys mouthwash instead, it’s releases chlorine dioxide gas and the gas can freely travel places where the liquid didn’t even reach and it does indeed neutralize VSCs, I attest to that personally.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗