Smilingagain wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:47 pm I don't think this is an effective way to cure/stop bad breath.
I tried the breathing techniques a couple of times just before the xmas season.
Regard's
Smilinagain
it is not a matter of doing it a couple of times, but changing your usual way of breathing in this way, you must adopt it as your new way of breathing, if you have read everything, you will see that there are several members here in the forum who have finally solved your problem of halitosis.
if you practice with constancy, that will be done automatically, even when you sleep,
For example, more than half a year ago I began to practice it until I adopted it as my new way of breathing, I never suffered from halitosis, the night of December 31st I put my new condition to the test, and everything was just perfect, especially when I had the great uncertainty the next morning, without having washed my teeth, everything was just perfect, if I had not adopted this way of breathing, another would have been the experience.
that's why I recommend it 100%
I understand that this solution seems too easy and good to be true, but that's right, people who do not have halitosis do not do anything special, like medicines or special foods or operations.
I urge you to continue with this method until you manage to accept it as your new way of breathing.
and you tell me again, it also seemed very simple to me, but I suggest you see the experience of other people who comment on this technique.
regards
