How many nasal endoscopies have you done? None of the previous doctors found polyps?fuskar wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:11 pm BB Sufferer here for 16 long years. I am now 30 years old.
Half my life I have fought this embarrassing condition with all the insults and the like.
I have done everything that I can and went to every doctor, dentist, gastro, ent that I could find.
I tried every possible "treatment" like mouthwashes, saline solutions etc. Some doctors just dont even care with the condition and would just say just brush your teeth and floss.... like wtf do they even understand that this condition can be caused by other things like sinus, stomach etc.
I complained about heavy post nasal drip but the doctors would just give me nasal sprays and antibiotics and any succeeding follow up and checkup
are just the same old procedure or advice like diet etc.
I can't stay on one company because soon they will know my condition and its very embarrassing so I bounced off and went to work with a lot of companies. Lots of promotions and career opportunities have been lost. And most of my very hard earned salary only goes to all these checkups and consultations and medical procedures.
Finally I was able to get to find a doctor (from a family friend) that really examined my condition and took all my bb concerns very seriously he carefully studied my past medical history, blood test, sugar levels, stomach endoscopy, sinus endoscopy, xrays and everything I can think off, and Behold he was able to find the exact cause of my post nasal drip and bad breath which is NASAL POLYPS.
He told me that if the medications will not work we might need to get an MRI for clearer picture of the NASAL POLYPS and might need surgery.
It is very bittersweet for me because I was able to find the cause of my BB suffering but knowing I may no longer be able to afford such MRI and sinus surgeries is a bit heartbreaking.
Guys if you are able to do a sinus checkup with an ENT please convince him to really look for NASAL POLYPS and I hope you all can finally be cured.
There are so many people from Philippines? Is it just because of the language? Or it can be diet or something? I had a very bad diet last time.
