Came across this guy few years back but today I thought I should study it more regarding bad breath.
I know for sure that we have bad breath cause our immune system cant fight off bacteria and immune system get suppressed.
With WIM HOF method we can improve our immune system possibly and improve our bad breath, removing bacteria and infections in our body.
He has injected with some bacteria endo toxin himself and he could fight it off, other people could not. That is why we have a chance of doing this method and fight off infection in our body.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wim Hof Method of breathing
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Wim Hof Method of breathing
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.