Guys I notice when I use strong taste toothpaste my breath is worse then when I use mild taste toothpaste that hasn't mint or menthol in it. I think mint and menthol taste toothpaste, mouthwash and sugar free candies or gum, makes my breath worse. It's very embarrassing brushing teeth and your mouth will have very a strong mint smell. I heard someone said; wrong toothpaste.
Maybe you can take that into consideration.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Mild taste toothpaste or unflavour toothpaste.
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.