THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I need an excuse to ask
I need an excuse to ask
This has been really pushing me off the frayed end of sanity (I had developed schizophrenia to stay delusional sane). So I've decided to do what I've been avoiding for the past 10 years, directly asking someone.
I heard stories about people lying, not admiting your bb; probably because it's humiliating for both you and them, and they don't want to deal with your problem (as it's chronic and they don't know how), and want you to shut your mouth along with your bb to go away from them asap (wonder why all the halimeters at the hospitals in my country are all "broken"? Yeah)
So I need a way to appear casual, something external to blame that's can be easily remedied like smoking cigarettes, not taking a bath for a long time, forgot brushing teeth.
Now how do I ask her about my odor nonchalantly? She's the only person I can ask, I can't afford to mess this up. (Actually I sense that she already knew it's chronic, as everytime before having sex with her I always take a bath; she even hinted at it once). But to make things smooth I need an excuse.
Lastly, how to protect my pride from getting blown?
I heard stories about people lying, not admiting your bb; probably because it's humiliating for both you and them, and they don't want to deal with your problem (as it's chronic and they don't know how), and want you to shut your mouth along with your bb to go away from them asap (wonder why all the halimeters at the hospitals in my country are all "broken"? Yeah)
So I need a way to appear casual, something external to blame that's can be easily remedied like smoking cigarettes, not taking a bath for a long time, forgot brushing teeth.
Now how do I ask her about my odor nonchalantly? She's the only person I can ask, I can't afford to mess this up. (Actually I sense that she already knew it's chronic, as everytime before having sex with her I always take a bath; she even hinted at it once). But to make things smooth I need an excuse.
Lastly, how to protect my pride from getting blown?
-
Gluten-free
- Advanced
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am
Re: I need an excuse to ask
Don't be a shame you don't have nothing to loose. Just say to her you have this problem and you would like if she will be open to be honest with you. That's the only way that you can help yourself. See if her reaction and word match.
I asked alot of people they lie to me and even avoid me. I will not ask anybody again, because it's obvious for me now. I asked because I couldn't believe it. Now I don't know when it smell or not. But it will smell if I eat something like proteins.
Now people are doing like I have halitophobia, but that's not true. Because at work they will make rude comment about it and lie in my face. Saying that I need to go to the psychology.
Now I don't worry to ask nobody I trust my own nose. If I smell something there it's something. If I don't it's ok for me. I will not bother myself.
I did change my whole diet and I see improvement.
You know when you will be sure that you are not smelling. Begin to take care of yourself like you need to do. Wash yourself take good care of yourself. Eat healthy and you will get out of your body what you have been sowing.
I was a need person that like to eat fast food, chocolate drink cola every thing bad. Since I notice that something is bad with my breath. I change into a need person that is extra need. That eats healthy. Yes I am sacrificing everything that I like for my freedom.
Change your whole life style to see other result.
I asked alot of people they lie to me and even avoid me. I will not ask anybody again, because it's obvious for me now. I asked because I couldn't believe it. Now I don't know when it smell or not. But it will smell if I eat something like proteins.
Now people are doing like I have halitophobia, but that's not true. Because at work they will make rude comment about it and lie in my face. Saying that I need to go to the psychology.
Now I don't worry to ask nobody I trust my own nose. If I smell something there it's something. If I don't it's ok for me. I will not bother myself.
I did change my whole diet and I see improvement.
You know when you will be sure that you are not smelling. Begin to take care of yourself like you need to do. Wash yourself take good care of yourself. Eat healthy and you will get out of your body what you have been sowing.
I was a need person that like to eat fast food, chocolate drink cola every thing bad. Since I notice that something is bad with my breath. I change into a need person that is extra need. That eats healthy. Yes I am sacrificing everything that I like for my freedom.
Change your whole life style to see other result.
Re: I need an excuse to ask
I think gluten-free is trying to say. Neat instead of need. Lol. Well you said yourself she already knows. Gluten free is right but I believe when you first bring it up you don't have to address it as such a heavy topic to her. Don't talk about your feeling or how tormenting it is for you. You can do that later because then she might be tempted to lie to make you feel better/not hurt your feelings. Just ask in passing. Act like it's no big deal to you or you could ask jokingly. Maybe after you eat or something or just make her think you just got done eating and be like "Man I feel like my breath is kicking. Give me a breath test/how does it smell?" "Is it ok, bad or Unbearably funky?" Let her smell. Maybe tell her she got to let you know the truth so you won't be talking to everyone and "blow them all away" or you could just ask her do you need any gum and let her sniff. If she says yes then there ya go.
I think she'll feel less obligated to lie if you state the obvious but in a light way. If you blow and she frowns or something you could be like "aw man it's that lit?" Haha.
I feel initially this is a better way to bring it up and gauge her to see if she's going to be honest with you in the future if she is then you know you can talk to her about it in a more serious way next. Hope I helped!
I think she'll feel less obligated to lie if you state the obvious but in a light way. If you blow and she frowns or something you could be like "aw man it's that lit?" Haha.
I feel initially this is a better way to bring it up and gauge her to see if she's going to be honest with you in the future if she is then you know you can talk to her about it in a more serious way next. Hope I helped!
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: I need an excuse to ask
Sincerely speaking, nobody likes to associate with someone who is suffering from bb!!
Ok, let me ask you this question the other way round, would you like to sit close to someone with bunch of faeces in his or her trouser/underwear?
I guess your answer is NO. so, why do expect close friend's to be comfortable with you in such a condition.
Let's have a direct confrontation in delaing with the truth of this whole issue. i know the truth will sometime(s) hurt us. This is the reason why i neither blame myself or reaction(s) from third-parties
Let's admin it, and keep searching for an effective solution.
Note : pls ensure to check-out some of my recent thread b/c i'm sure it will be of great help to you
Thanks
Smilinagain
Ok, let me ask you this question the other way round, would you like to sit close to someone with bunch of faeces in his or her trouser/underwear?
I guess your answer is NO. so, why do expect close friend's to be comfortable with you in such a condition.
Let's have a direct confrontation in delaing with the truth of this whole issue. i know the truth will sometime(s) hurt us. This is the reason why i neither blame myself or reaction(s) from third-parties
Let's admin it, and keep searching for an effective solution.
Note : pls ensure to check-out some of my recent thread b/c i'm sure it will be of great help to you
Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Re: I need an excuse to ask
Thanks everyone for your encouragement. But I still can't do it
Maybe I should ask if she will be willing to have raw sex with me, to see how close we can be
Maybe I should ask if she will be willing to have raw sex with me, to see how close we can be
Re: I need an excuse to ask
About the diet, I'm half vegan now with one meal with meat for dinner
Re: I need an excuse to ask
A song that fits my situation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bt7kAVxKfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bt7kAVxKfs
Re: I need an excuse to ask
Please don't ask the woman that.harvestor wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:33 am Thanks everyone for your encouragement. But I still can't do it
Maybe I should ask if she will be willing to have raw sex with me, to see how close we can be
Re: I need an excuse to ask
Why not?
Re: I need an excuse to ask
Well I would think if she said yes that'd be an especially awful time to find out how bad your bb is. Why would you wanna test it then? You don't think your pride would be affected worse in a situation like that if she reacts badly to you? I don't know exactly what raw sex is lol but I'm still thinking of it as a sensitive close intimate time. That I just wouldn't want to find out in a setting like that. If you can handle finding out in a situation like that then you my friend are brave.
Secondly I don't know how long you 2 have been seeing each other or in what way. Asking her that could be offensive but I'm not sure. You mentioned something about 10yrs of course if you've been together 10 years then she probably doesn't care anyway.
Secondly I don't know how long you 2 have been seeing each other or in what way. Asking her that could be offensive but I'm not sure. You mentioned something about 10yrs of course if you've been together 10 years then she probably doesn't care anyway.
Re: I need an excuse to ask
It simply means having regular sex without a condom. No, I don't intend to confide while doing it lol (we've been having protected sex without any reaction). I'm just trying to gauge if she can trust me so I can put my trust in her, as it is one of the most intimate and riskiest act, and then I'll find another plan
Re: I need an excuse to ask
I see. Let us know what happens. When you decide to talk about it to her that is. (Not the sex part) hahaharvestor wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:58 am It simply means having regular sex without a condom. No, I don't intend to confide while doing it lol (we've been having protected sex without any reaction). I'm just trying to gauge if she can trust me so I can put my trust in her, as it is one of the most intimate and riskiest act, and then I'll find another plan
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.