THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone tried Detoxic?
Has anyone tried Detoxic?
It claims to cure parasites and halitosis, relatively famous (by the users)/infamous (by the doctors, but what do they know about bad breath?) in my country but no reviews in the US. It's from russian so it's hard to find authentic information
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
Never heard of it. Are there any reviews about it?
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
guys don't try anything you find on the internet, be careful
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
I think Jimi meant don't try EVERYTHING you find on the internet. Also if you're referring to a detox then yes I have heard of that even on here. Just type it in the search box on the site and stuff should pop up.
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
Here it is. The number of customer reviews is relatively through the roof (probably because of the big sale, I don't know)
https://imgur.com/a/AFWmqtW
Edit: on second look, most if not all of the reviews were committed without even having purchased or used the product. They use the review section as Ask&Answer section while rating 5-star (the same as other online shopping websites, the ratings are almost never about the product quality).
Yup, that's how dumb my country is. That's why I asked for US reviews
https://imgur.com/a/AFWmqtW
Edit: on second look, most if not all of the reviews were committed without even having purchased or used the product. They use the review section as Ask&Answer section while rating 5-star (the same as other online shopping websites, the ratings are almost never about the product quality).
Yup, that's how dumb my country is. That's why I asked for US reviews
It's "detoxic". With that searched, there were only three guys asking the same question without an answerKd1994 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 am I think Jimi meant don't try EVERYTHING you find on the internet. Also if you're referring to a detox then yes I have heard of that even on here. Just type it in the search box on the site and stuff should pop up.
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
I browsed through them and there were three reviews claiming it cured their halitosis (of course they could be fake so take it with a grain of salt), and some other reviews claiming it cured their other diseases (maybe placebo)
Well if you're desperate enough...
Well if you're desperate enough...
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
Human parasites could be the cause of Halitosis. Here is the link: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... cle/203960
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.