THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Thinking about installing cameras

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am
Gender:

Thinking about installing cameras

Post by harvestor »

At wheres I frequent to see if there is any noticeable difference (people sneezing/coughing) when I'm there and when I'm not
and to see if they were talking behind my back
at least to confirm I'm not insane

"cameras" is just a general idea. It can be a phone in secret recording mode you purposely forget on the table, something like that
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by terranpatriot »

That’s really disturbing. I don’t think you need to go to such extreme lengths.

Here’s a hint: you have BB. It’s not all in your head. I’d recommend refocusing your energies towards researching and/or seeking treatment to fix the condition.
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by Smilingagain »

Yes, this seems to be a genius idea bro!!

But, will you be able to handle the tension in situation where you get to find out that all these jargon is about you?
i't's a brilliant idea's for those who can idea criticism and hurting statement.

Note : pls be ready to face the consequences as a result of your action.

Thanks
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
whatdidido
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
Location: Western Canada
Gender:

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by whatdidido »

I’d suggest you think about any legal implications setting up secret cameras would bring about.
Kd1994
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Gender:

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by Kd1994 »

I could see why you would want to do something like that. I agree with all of the above statements though. Why don't you ask a little kid or something? They're quite honest.
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by Gluten-free »

I know your feeling I had the same idea like you have. Don't worry, people will never admit to you, you have bb.
Just focus on the solution. Start doing a sport like ride a bike at least for a hour.
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by winter »

That's way too extreme.

Muster up your courage to ask a trusted friend or stranger. Explain to them that you genuinely need honest feedback to improve. You might be able to find someone to help you. I don't have the guts to do that.

If you want to meet up for feedback, hit me up. I'm more comfortable meeting with fellow suffers.
hopelessboy
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:42 pm
Gender:

Re: Thinking about installing cameras

Post by hopelessboy »

why do you want to torture yourself? Just let it go
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗