THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

So what does your bad breath smell like?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kd1994
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Gender:

So what does your bad breath smell like?

Post by Kd1994 »

In your opinion or the opinion of someone else.What odor would you compare it to? :-k
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Re: So what does your bad breath smell like?

Post by Gluten-free »

It smell like strange. It smell like the last thing that I ate and I can't remove it. Most of the time it smell like I have hunger that I need to eat. I have type of breath because I am a sugar addict. My tongue is damage because I used to eat alot of sugar now I am battling everyday with it. Some days I go without sugar, but some days when I am sad I will seek for comfort in the wrong way. If I eat fruit it will be rotten fruit after a couples of hour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗