I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable
Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What do you do for a living?
Re: What do you do for a living?
I was a cashier for two years,it was awful. I got reactions all the time, my coworkers would make fun of me for it, too. I have now switched into the clothing department. I just fold clothes day. I don’t deal with the public as much, so I’m a lot happier.
Re: What do you do for a living?
What do u do online to make money?harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable
Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
Re: What do you do for a living?
Something like investment
Re: What do you do for a living?
Same for me. I have a skill that can work online, but I'm a little lazy to work now. I'm surviving fine on my savings for now.harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable
Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.