THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Jimi - thanks for your assistant's

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
User avatar
Smilingagain
Advanced
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
Location: Rome
Gender:

Jimi - thanks for your assistant's

Post by Smilingagain »

Thanks for your assistance. however,
I suggest you should make effort to fix this problem so, that member's who lose access to their credentials can easily recover it.

Secondly, I noticed most notification msg's ends up in gmail spam folder.
Personally, I click the "this is no spam" and added it to my whitelist after logging-into gmail.

I suggests you urge other member's of this forum to do same if, they are experiencing same problem.

Regards
Smilinagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Jimi - thanks for your assistant's

Post by Jimi Stein »

I know on gmail it is always going to spam....so annoying and most of everybody are using gmail......gmail and google sucks..
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗