Recently, there is an article talking about fecal transplant and how scientifically proven to be pretty effective for certain treatment even in pill form.
I think this is something would be useful for us. Creating a thread for awareness.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 091026.htm
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fecal pills or poop pills
-
whatdidido
- Junior
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 am
- Location: Western Canada
- Gender:
Re: Fecal pills or poop pills
The amazing part of this post is that I live and go to school where this study and research was conducted. I didn't think my health care system was providing this type of therapy. Im definitely going to look further into this, thank you for the post.
Re: Fecal pills or poop pills
This fecal matter transplant has been mentioned numerous times in this forum. I suggest reading through past posts. I was on route for this procedure to cure mine but have gone down a different path.Soon wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:14 am Recently, there is an article talking about fecal transplant and how scientifically proven to be pretty effective for certain treatment even in pill form.
I think this is something would be useful for us. Creating a thread for awareness.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 091026.htm
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.