@Gluten-free, this seems interesting. I'll check out the link.
@GTFO.BADBREATH,
" Back to the doctor thing. In my experience if you ever decide again you want help from a doctor, do not go there and say "I have bad breath" or "do I have bad breath?" Go there and complain about something that doctors know how to treat. Say your tonsils are infected, your wisdom teeth are hurting or you feel like you have ulcers (h pylori). ..."
I also like the idea of not opening up to them. But, most doctors are wise like serpent. They are quick to detect the intention of their patients.
Thanks
Smilinagain
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: This situation makes me doubt myself every time.
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.