THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What if it's from the lungs?
What if it's from the lungs?
I always suspected them of being the culprit, but since as far as I knew there was no way to measure or practically cure it, I have been putting it aside
So, any ideas?
So, any ideas?
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
Hello Harvestor, it is very possible for the bad breath to come from the lungs. Just like mine, I have ibs related issues and I know that is the cause of my nasal breath. The only thing reducing my breath a little now is librax, same as librocol. I read a story here where a guy used dicyclomine to reduce his odour, I can't seem to find the story again. Although both drugs perform the same function. I am still watching my breath to see how it will work for me.
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
I have seen 2 lung specialists. 1 ordered some general blood tests. Another said lungs won't cause bad breath.
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
The lungs can't cause bad breath but when you have stomach and gut issues, the smell can spread to the lungs. Read about leaky gut and bad breath
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
winter wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:42 pm I have seen 2 lung specialists. 1 ordered some general blood tests. Another said lungs won't cause bad breath.
No, the lungs definitely can cause bb, lung cancer for example, the doctors suck or they don't want to deal with your bb because they don't have the least ideasuxman wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:48 pm The lungs can't cause bad breath but when you have stomach and gut issues, the smell can spread to the lungs. Read about leaky gut and bad breath
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bad-breath_b_1367758
https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/bl ... ell-cancer
https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-heal ... the-cause-
http://news.mit.edu/2016/lung-cancer-br ... ition-0512
-
loveyourswlf
- Newbie
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 pm
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
what are your symptoms?
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
I don't even know, I've become numb from much of the internal pain if it exists, like when they diagnosed me GERD which is new but I don't feel anything different from years ago
-
loveyourswlf
- Newbie
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:44 pm
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
dang. you don’t even know what normal feels like anymoreharvestor wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:18 pmI don't even know, I've become numb from much of the internal pain if it exists, like when they diagnosed me GERD which is new but I don't feel anything different from years ago
Re: What if it's from the lungs?
I've read a number of articles that say bad breath can originate from the lungs. Check out the articles below:harvestor wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:25 am I always suspected them of being the culprit, but since as far as I knew there was no way to measure or practically cure it, I have been putting it aside
So, any ideas?
https://www.medicinenet.com/bad_breath/symptoms.htm
http://finallygetridofbadbreath.com/
https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-heal ... the-cause-
According to Colgate you can try taking antibiotics or allergy medications to help correct the problems in your lungs that's may be causing your bb.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.