THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
About antibiotics
About antibiotics
How much time after stop taking antibiotics bad breath should come back? I read about 3 4 5 days. I stopped on 29 June and just 3 days ago I felt again little synthomps like saliva smell, and my confident says that in the morning my breath is not absolutely normal like in past days but heavy and hot. I was dreaming after 2 weeks, I was worried everyday because I am psychological destroyed but I was dreaming because after 2 weeks without bb I was starting to believe in my normal breath.. But now is second day with synthomps. It's possible it come back after 15 days from stopping antibiotics?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.