THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Group Chat... WhatsApp or Discord

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
YouCanSeeItInMyEyes
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:58 am

Group Chat... WhatsApp or Discord

Post by YouCanSeeItInMyEyes »

So I figured I'd make a post instead of messaging people.

Message me if you want to join a group chat or discord server or... If you're already apart of one. I'll join.

Nobody knows your problems better than people who actually have them.
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Group Chat... WhatsApp or Discord

Post by winter »

Discord would be better. I don't want to disclose my number.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Group Chat... WhatsApp or Discord

Post by Jimi Stein »

there is a chat at the bottom of the home page....so please use it and keep this site alive, it is the only thing we have to tell somebody the bad breath cure is not invented.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗