THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
100% CURED
-
Beenhereforeva
- Junior
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
After YEARS of lurking this site every week or so, I finally decided to write something. For the first time EVER it seems like the aloe vera juice is working. I’ve tried EVERYTHING! the bleach, oil pulling, EVERY commercial product and I have seen every damn specialist to check every part of my body. But everything always comes out negative. I decided what do I have to lose? I started trying the aloe and today is the 3rd day and maybe I overdid it. Now I have to use the bathroom and and my stomach is growling. Is it working? Yes but then again everything always works at first. Like the first 2 days and then again, the bb returns. So let’s see if this holds up. Just be careful bc I drank too much and now I am having diarrhea (sorry). Just a warning.. I hope to God we are all relieved from this terrible smell one day. Also I tried Raymond’s technique but it doesn’t help. Or maybe I just need to try longer? I can’t get used to breathing that way bc I get light heases and nausea..... 
Re: 100% CURED
be careful though, i've read aloe latex can be fatal and hard on kidneys if you drank too much of it for several days, just researched since I also want to try it, but I keep that precaution in mind
Re: 100% CURED
aloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this methodoptimismishere wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
Re: 100% CURED
Guys don't drink too much of it. As I said, maximum you drink 300ml 3 times over a week or so. Make sure it is 99%.
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Ok. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.space wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pmaloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this methodoptimismishere wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
-
stillfighting
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 6:45 am
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
There are two types of aloe vera juice in the market
1) Aloe vera juice whole leaf
2) Aloe vera juice inner fillet
Which one did you take ?
1) Aloe vera juice whole leaf
2) Aloe vera juice inner fillet
Which one did you take ?
Re: 100% CURED
inner leaf aloe vera gelstillfighting wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:01 am There are two types of aloe vera juice in the market
1) Aloe vera juice whole leaf
2) Aloe vera juice inner fillet
Which one did you take ?
Re: 100% CURED
better to space it out over a week as I said...but ok.optimismishere wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 amOk. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.space wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pmaloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this methodoptimismishere wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:40 am I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Noted. I was wondering if you has been advised by a health practitioner to take aloe vera? Like a TCM practitioner or an Ayurvedic practitioner?justcured wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 ambetter to space it out over a week as I said...but ok.optimismishere wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 amOk. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.space wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm
aloe juice I think is not that safe to consume everyday, please research it first and take utmost precaution if you want to try this method
Re: 100% CURED
No, my parents were friends with someone who sold "health" products like green juices, vitamin juices etc. Aloe vera was one of their products and my parents really wanted to try it out because it was nothing they had ever tried and it was 99%. I was very skeptical so at first I think I only drank like a small shot glass of it. Then a few weeks later I started drinking 300ml bottles because I was so desperate for a cure.optimismishere wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:50 amNoted. I was wondering if you has been advised by a health practitioner to take aloe vera? Like a TCM practitioner or an Ayurvedic practitioner?justcured wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 ambetter to space it out over a week as I said...but ok.optimismishere wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:41 am
Ok. I drank 300ml in one go on the first day. On the 2nd day I drank 100ml. On the 3rd I drank 300ml again. Let me wait and see if I am gonna have any good signs.
Re: 100% CURED
For anyone wondering, I am still cured. I was with a girl last night and made out etc. Living life to the fullest.
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
Congratulations. Hope to get my first kiss real soon too 
Re: 100% CURED
Do you drink coffee and still get no reaction?
Re: 100% CURED
Coffee gives you coffee breath so anyone will react a bit.
-
Beenhereforeva
- Junior
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm
- Gender:
Re: 100% CURED
No wonder I got side effects from drinking so much of it. Thanks for the info. And unfortunately after the 3rd day it stopped working for me. This happens with everything I have tried. Really sucks 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.