THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beenhereforeva
Junior
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:54 pm
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Btw I bought the actual leaf, cut it opened and scraped off the juice. I mixed that with water. I thought it would be better and it worked but for 3 days :(
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:55 pm Btw I bought the actual leaf, cut it opened and scraped off the juice. I mixed that with water. I thought it would be better and it worked but for 3 days :(
That's not what I suggested. Also how do you make sure it is 300ml per drink. Guys, why don't you read what I post. This isn't rocket science.
Celine
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 am
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Post by Celine »

Stop advertising this crap company!
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

Celine wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 pm Stop advertising this crap company!
It's not the company that I wanted to show, but rather what exactly the ingredients were. People are not reading what I wrote and are using their own aloe vera leafs and what not. Not sure why my post was deleted.
TheSeeker
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:39 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by TheSeeker »

Dude!! I also got cured by aloe vera! But mine is a pure concentrate!

I wish everyone here will try it! Congrats on you too
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

TheSeeker wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:43 pm Dude!! I also got cured by aloe vera! But mine is a pure concentrate!

I wish everyone here will try it! Congrats on you too
Congrats bro!
1freshmouth
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:39 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by 1freshmouth »

Can you DM the link so I can purchase the drink?
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

1freshmouth wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm Can you DM the link so I can purchase the drink?
It's Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel. Yellow bottle.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: 100% CURED

Post by StillHoping »

Congrats to you both! Are you able to eat anything you want? Or did you still have to make changes to your diet? Anything else you have to do?
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

StillHoping wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:54 pm Congrats to you both! Are you able to eat anything you want? Or did you still have to make changes to your diet? Anything else you have to do?
I eat and drink anything. Life's good. I had success with lots of women this past weekend so I'm still cured lol.
Ricky
Sheriff
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 am
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Post by Ricky »

I think there is nothing wrong if someone try it. If it works then good. If it does not work for you then dump it.
I will try this stuff.
iismail
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: canada
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Post by iismail »

I have been on this forum since 2011 and the only time that i had success was when i took antibiotics and BB came back right after, and I also had limited success with Raymond's breathing technique but i couldn't keep up as it was not natural way of breathing for me.
I tried everything posted on this forum and nothing worked more than 2 consecutive days.

Having said that, I tried Aleo vera two weeks ago and to my surprise it is working 100%. I was skeptical at the beginning and thinking BB come back like everything else i tried and so far so good. No changes to my diet, i eat everything include drinking coffee.

Just to be clear, I bought a different brand from local store since "Forever Living - Aleo Vera" was not available in my city and I followed OP' instruction, by drinking 1/3 (330ml) of the bottle every other day and i noticed improvement immediately after the 2nd dose.
No reaction and the bad/metallic/bitter mouth taste disappear.
I still can't believe it is working but the big question is, how long will it last... I will report back in two weeks.

If this hold true, we should build a monument for OP :)

This is not a scam, like i said above, you don't need to buy OP's brand name but make sure it is 99% pure aleo vera gel juice.

Good luck
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

Very happy it worked for you my man!
justcured
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

Guys just make sure it is the same ingredients as Forever Living. No need to buy the same brand. Good luck.
optimismishere
Junior
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
Gender:

Re: 100% CURED

Post by optimismishere »

Could you share a picture of the aloe vera? I’m confused. Sometimes you say juice and the other times gel. Are the two the same thing?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗